July 26, 2011

Colourful Carrot

Assalammualaikum...


This is Colourful Carrot. Why I called so? I'm not sure but this gown remind me to a carrot hehehe. Yes this is a gown, I know maybe the design way too simple but I just love the fabric colour that I choose. So colourfull. Beside my design always being simple in every way :p.


This design inspired from baby doll dress, which is very comfort for pregnant mommy. I design this gown in case I have to attend formal occasion while I'm pregnant so I don't need to confuse buy or design another gown.

I put some beads on it, so the gown wont look plain altough the colourful fabric already did it, but the beads help the gown more look beautiful.


Hope you love them too.

Salam :)

photo by Miww and edited by Mandamum
and please forgive my horrible english :D

2 comments:

  1. Salam, dear sister! I was missing you.
    Your new blog is beautiful. I loved your dress!
    You look so nice and your english is good.

    Visit me, too.
    Ramadan Mubarak!
    السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, although it took long time to design this new blog hehehe. Still improving my english here but thanks

    Ramadhan Mubarak!
    Salam :)

    ReplyDelete